Yohji Yamamoto | Adidas

Y-3 RETRO BOOST

After getting my hands on a pair of Roshe Run Palm Print Nike's in the past week, i've been on a complete sneaker hype and am subsequently on the look out for my next target(s). I love a good high heel as much as the next girl, but if there's a stylish black and white running shoe out there then i'm all over it. So after scrolling through my Twitter feed yesterday I came across the new high fashion colour way for the Y-3 Retro Boost over on HypeBeast. 


What I love about the style is the sole - it's simple, its clean, it's not constructed with a bunch of little air pockets which ruin the sleek appearance; but it's still a decent runner. Fashion with substance, who knew that could happen. I also love the black and white colour scheme, with the speckled midsole and classic Adidas stripe across the heel. It just looks contemporary and most of all, sexy. 

They became available over at Feature from the 28th of this month and are retailing at $350. Obviously a style like these sold out within hours of becoming available, and I can see why; I don't just want these in my life I feel as though I need them, and it seems the rest of the internet does too.



Photo Credit: HypeBeast
 

Comments

Popular Posts