Current Lustings | Giuseppe Zanotti

Giuseppe Zanotti 
Spring Summer 2014

When most people think of designer shoes, more often than not they'll think of the seductive red soles of a Louboutin heel. I guess it's a bit of a confession time with this comment, but I've never, ever, lusted after a pair for myself. I do think some are absolutely stunning, but there is just something about them that has me repelled. I'm not sure if it's the fact that those red soles have been copied by numerous lesser brands found on eBay or the Asian market, but I just don't want to own a pair.
For me, Giuseppe Zanotti is where it's at. And there it will stay forever more.

I don't know about you, but this season GZ has given me a serious need for some fucking fantastic heels. Leaves, alligators, scorpions and other deadly creatures have been formed in gold and applied to the front and ankles of sandals, and look absolutely killer to say the least. I've put together some collages of my favourites from the Ad campaign, so I really do hope you love them as much as I do. Priced at over £1000 (GBP) per pair, it is with great despair to say that I won't be owning my own any time soon, but I can still lust after them all the same.







Which pair are your favourites? xo

Photo Credit: www.giuseppezanottidesign.com

Comments

Popular Posts