VDM: The Magazine


As you may or may not remember, I mentioned in an earlier post that I had been producing my own fashion magazine for my editorial journalism module at uni. At the time I could only show you the article and a mock front cover for the publication, but alas, everything is finished and I can now show you the full thing! Hooray! 

When I was given my brief (it was all about diversity, identity and ideals) for the module, I immediately knew that I wanted the magazine to reflect Vita di Moda. From the content, to the style in which articles were written and indeed, how the fonts and general aesthetics of the magazine looked. In the end, I came up with VDM for the title (pretty self explanatory, really) and tried to style the magazine around my personality and identity as much as possible. Having my own publication is something which I have thought about as a career option after university, so I hope it gets some positive feedback. 

All content - written and photography - is my own, so it's taken me a while to produce and I'm really pleased with the result. I hope you guys like it as well and don't forget to let me know in the comments section what you all think!




Comments

Popular Posts