Pick of The Day; ASOS Wrap Skirt


Slowly but surely, the wrap skirt (in a variety of colours; from white to neon brights) has evolved as a major trend for 2013 - mainly from style bloggers. We all know what a typical wrap skirt looks like, but  what makes this particular one different is its angular cut and fresh new take on the shape - It reminds me of a Celine design actually. After waiting to decide if it was a trend that I wanted in on, I came across this lime version at ASOS and immediately decided that I wanted it. There was no doubt about it. Rather than just show you the skirt and be done with it, I thought I would style it on Polyvore and show you exactly how I would wear it. 

The skirt itself is only £36 and comes in either lime or cobalt. Both colours are stunning, but there's something about this neon version that gets me lusting after it more than the other. You could easily dress this skirt up for a smarter occasion but being such a laid back person, I thought a simple graphic tank, chained waist belt, neon clutch, simple bracelet and some heeled pointed shoes from Zara would look just as good. I pretty much wear my black Zara heels with everything anyway, so this outfit was going to be no exception - best £35 I've ever spent if I'm honest. 

If you want to get this skirt or it's cobalt sister, then you can click here.
For any of the other items on this set, you can find them on my Polyvore profile here.

What are your thoughts on this trend? Have you adopted it?


Comments

Popular Posts