Flaunt Magazine: Summer Edition

Beyonce Does:
Flaunt Magazine Summer '13

If you read this mornings blog post, then you'll know how I feel about fashion and the rate in which new trends etc are emerging. I also mentioned that it was having a cross-over effect in terms of how often I feel a genuine urge to blog or write about something that I've seen in the fashion industry. Well, after coming across these images of Beyonce on the cover of Flaunt Magazine's Summer Edition, I think it's safe to say that my faith has been restored - at least for the moment anyway. 

It is a rather raunchy cover for B - photographed by Tony Duran in 2011 - with her attire consisting of nothing but bronze glitter in a few of the photos but with a body like that, you'd be crazy not to Flaunt it (see what I did there?). Other images show the singer with a more tribal look. It really is a brilliant shoot and definitely makes me want to purchase the magazine, purely for that reason. 

What do you think of it?






Photo Credit: http://www.beyonce.com/news/flaunt


Comments

Popular Posts