Fall 2013: DKNY

Fall 2013 Campaign:
DKNY

When the Fall 2013 collection hit NYFW back in February of this year, I didn't think things could get much better. The collection was sleek, sexy and oh so New York. I loved it immediately. Then I came across the Fall'13 Campaign on the brands Facebook page and everything stepped up a notch.

Maybe it's the rather steamy hunk of a male model that they've cast for the shoot, or just the fact that the styling has been done to a T; either way, I love everything about the images and think that it is a great editorial. It definitively makes me want to go out and replicate the looks. Or just apply for some plastic and buy the entire collection, for both myself and my boyfriend. If you read this babe, take note.









What do you think about the campaign? Does it do the collection justice?



Comments

Popular Posts