Designer Luxe; Laptop Bags

Designer Luxe:
Laptop Bags

Good news everyone! Tomorrow is the first day of Couture Fashion Week AND I'm finally fixing my laptop situation and getting a MacBook next week. Happy days! I'll be blogging about some of the couture shows throughout the week, but for now, I thought I would do a little post on some of the designer case options on the market at the minute. Everyone has a laptop, so I thought it would be a good one for most people. Plus I just love accessorising and need to get something for my new Mac. I already have a Ted Baker case for my iPad, so the laptop has to look equally as stylish. 
Standard really, no?


The cases shown above are available from the Apple store, Farfetch, Macy's and Bloomingdales; so obviously it might depend on where you live for each product to be available to you, but I'm trying to accomodate my lovely readers from all over the globe. If I could provide products for everyone, believe me, I would. Anyway, prices range from as little as £36 to a whopping £665 (Jil Sander satchel, lower right corner) so there is something for everyones budget. 

Although I like each case that I've put into the collage, I am particularly fond of the black Michael Kors shopper (bottom left corner) and the neon pink Marc Jacobs case (do I really have to point that bad boy out to you?). I think I might be verging on forking out the £250 for the MK one, but if not, I reckon the £36 MJ one will do me just fine. 

Would you pay £665 for a designer laptop bag though? That's what I want to know. I suppose you could look at it in the sense that you're getting a designer bag - albeit smaller and designed specifically for a laptop - for less. I use my Ted Baker iPad case as a clutch every now and then, so why not?

Want to check out any of the bags shown above? Just pop on over to my Polyvore profile and follow the links next to the image! 

Photo Credit: Farfetch, Apple.co.uk, Macy's, Bloomingdales - Edited on Polyvore.

Comments

Popular Posts