Tasty Threads

Tasty Threads:
Shelfies Outrageous Sweaters

Ever thought to yourself, 'Hmm I could really go something sweet right now. But oh no, shit, I'm on a diet...' - yeah, me too. January/February tends to have that effect on us all and it can be a complete test on the strength of your willpower and just how badly you want to fit into those size X jeans or tiny bikini come Summer. 

That's where a little brand called Shelfies and their self-named 'outrageous' sweaters comes into play. 
Instagram really is where I seem to be focusing the majority of my social media presence on these days and this is exactly where I came across this brand. 10k followers alone on Instagram and countless more on their other social media channels, this fresh faced brand have picked up a pretty good fan base for only just establishing themselves in 2013. Just look at their current designs and it's easy to see why. People like to be different and nothing quite says 'look at me' than a sweater with some weed printed all over it.

I naturally gravitated towards the top left sweater covered in gummy worms - different for me considering black makes up around 99.9% of my wardrobe, but I do have a sweet tooth so what can I say. The sweaters are brilliant from what I can see so far and with more designs in the pipe line, I'm pretty sure that this relatively new brand will have a name for themselves without a doubt by the end of the year. Just watch the street style scene. How fun would it be to have a collaboration with a brand like this? Pretty awesome if you ask me - the design opportunities would be endless!

Oh, the price. Retailing for $69.99, these sweaters are more of an investment piece if you're a student like myself, but oh so worth it. Satisfy your unhealthy cravings with some fashion and save your waist line; you'll thank me for it in the long run!

Fancy giving into temptation? Just click here and shop till you hearts content...

Photo Credit: Images via Shelfies website & collated at Polyvore.com.





Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks for the writeup and supporting an up and coming brand :)

    We have some exciting new designs coming soon... love your writeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! The brand is really exciting and has such potential, so it's great to come across brands like yours every now and then :)

      Glad you like the post!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts