NYFW SS'13: Day 7 Round Up!

NYFW SS'13:
Day 7 Round Up!

Who would have thought it? A nine day week at NYFW - not that I'm complaining: the more fashion the better, but it does start to test your time management skills and ability to get a collection report done on each of your favourite shows: what I would do to have a team right now like Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire etc. I wouldn't have to put together collage's to show you which shows I'm coveting each day. Instead, I could get a report up for every show quicker than you can say "Fashion's not for sissy's!"





Comments

  1. Great coverage of the week! I think I prefer reading your account of it than Vogue's very long winded catwalk report! It looks like its been amazing. I've just been reading and looking through all of your posts of NYFW, I think I like the Zac Posen, Max Azria and Jason Wu collections best, they all have such incredible dresses. Now following!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a lovely thing to say! Thank you and I'm glad that you enjoy reading my little reviews.
      I've just gotten some individual ones up for Oscar de la Renta & Bibhu Mohapatra - there are more on the way, so keep and eye out and let me know what you think of those! :)

      - VdM xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts