Elizabeth Olsen In Winter Wonderland

Elizabeth Olsen:
BULLETT Magazine - The Romance Issue


This is a bad habit that I have: I see something, think that it would make a good blog post and then I just don't ever get round to writing it. Elizabeth Olsen's Bullett magazine cover was one of those subjects that I just meant to write about and didn't. So I apologize that I haven't brought this cover to you sooner!

Younger sister to the famous Olsen twins, 23 year old Elizabeth Olsen is creating a name for herself in the film industry with multiple red carpet appearances, a string of hot new movies undergo including Very Good Girls alongside actress Dakota Fanning and getting ready for the general release of her new movie Liberal Arts
The starlet is styled in a winter wonderland themed setting for edgy magazine BULLETT, with silver and snow white tree's, wearing an array of fabrics and colours such as: lilac sheer tulle & satin and gold embellishments. She looks mystical and absolutely perfect with a sharp crop pink wig: It's must be those Olsen genes, because all three of those girls can wear anything and still look chic.
The editorial has also made me slightly more excited than I already was for the coming Fall and Winter seasons - I'm a sucker for this time of year! 








What do you think of Elizabeth's cover shoot? I like the fact that she is creating a name for herself and not just sitting in her sisters shadows. I really need to get my hands on a copy of this issue!

Photo credit: www.dailymail.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts