Miranda Kerr Shows Off Bikini Body

Miranda Kerr:
David Jones Season Launch Show
&
Naked Spread for Bazaar Sept 2012!

I'm surely not the only person who looks at Miranda Kerr's body and thinks, "she's had a child and looks that good? what. the. hell?!", so to see the Victoria's Secret model showing off her amazing bikini body yesterday on the runway for the David Jones season launch show, just makes me envy her even more. She looked absolutely stunning in each of the Romance Was Born garments she wore on the runway, but there were two such pieces that stood out in particular for me. The first being a red A-symmetric, floor length gown with sequins. She looked like something out of a fairy tale. Absolutely perfect. The second: a white, one-piece cut out swimsuit with sheer cover up. If Miranda walked by me on the beach with that one piece on, I think I would cover up and hide. She puts women everywhere to shame.


So we've seen Miranda Kerr's body looking absolutely fabulous in high fashion and lingerie, but what about Miranda Kerr absolutely naked? Well, the Angel that she is showed off her toned physique in nothing by a pair of knee high designer boots for an editorial in Harper Bazaar US. I'm pretty sure a lot of people - particularly husbands, boyfriend's, fiance's and generally every woman with an appreciation for amazing bodies - will completely miss the boots though. The photographs were taken by the one and only Terry Richardson - who, by the way, just celebrated a birthday - and I think he did an amazing job. Considering he has a particular specialty for nude photographs, I think he did the Victoria's Secret model justice.

As well as showing off those designer boots to a T, the model also spoke to the magazine about her body and how she keeps it in tip top condition. 
"I live by the philosophy that beauty starts from within and I make a conscious effort to fill my body with nutrients through the food I eat," she tells the magazine. "Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness. So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner." 
She explains that her idea of a special treat every now and then is dark chocolate covered gogi berries and her love of fashion. 
"For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic well tailored pieces,"


I think Miranda is one of those rare models that teenagers should actually look up to and aspire to be like. She takes care of her body with nutrition and exercise, which is something that seems lost on the majority of models walking down the runway these days. She shows that you can be thin, sexy and successful without having to compromise on the state of your health in the process. Everyone - take note.

Photo Credit: fashion.telegraph.co.uk & justjared.com

Comments

Popular Posts