Trend Report: Dots & Dashes

  Spring Trend Report:

Dots & Dashes


After a hectic week, full of birthday celebrations and drinking one too many Berry Blush cocktails and American Beauty shots (dear god, they're strong) at the cocktail bar in Mansion House, I thought I would ease back into posting for Vita di Moda with a little trend report segment for Spring 2012.
One trend that I've picked up on is Dots & Dashes. Polka dots and stripes are generally the trend that will be seen in stores and online during that little period of time where the winter chill is starting to thaw and spring is starting to make a much needed appearance. They're just so versatile and go with almost everything, so really, it's no wonder that they're featuring heavily over at TOAST. There are some pretty nice pieces, but I thought I would pick some to show you that I'm taking a little shine to at the moment:

Polka wide leg trousers £125.00


Polka tunic dress - £99.00

Mono coat - £275.00

Stripe jersey tee - £59.00

How amazing are the Polka wide leg trousers? Try styling them with a silk vest, over-sized sunnies and some colour block pumps for a chic day look. Have another way to style any of the above pieces? Let me know in the comments below!


Toast

Comments

Popular Posts