Spring Dresses @ A/wear

Spring/Summer'12

Go over to A/wear and you will be struck with a wash of colour and pattern. It's safe to say that the buyers over there have fully embraced the pastel, bright colour blocking and floral trends this season. I have surprised myself these last couple of months actually, with a constant need to fill my wardrobe with colour and florals - two things which have seemed alien to me for the past few years - so when I received a newsletter containing the best of their Spring/Summer dresses, I instantly fell in love.

Image put together via Polyvore

As you can see from the image I've put together above, I decided on four dresses to feature alongside some printed sunnies, nude platform heels and a very cute mint purse with bow detailing. Clock wise from the top: Water Colour Floral Print Shift Dress - £40, True Decadence Floral Panel Dress - £50, True Decadence Floral Panel Dress - £50, True Decadence Floral Slash Neck Dress - £45, Stitch Detail Popper Purse - £12, Purple Print Detail Sunglasses - £7, Nude Laura Dolly Peep Platform Heel - £45

Personally, I want to buy the entire website. If only I guess, eh?

Comments

  1. love the florals! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following my blog!
    I really like what you put together here <3

    www.looksbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Awear - always have such nice clothing

    Feel free to pass by & enter my blog give away! x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts