Shop The Edit

Time for the T.T.T
Tuesday's Top Ten!

Vita di Moda, as you know, is mainly a fashion review blog which covers designers, collections and events within the fashion industry. However over the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to think of ways to incorporate how I dress and the types of fashion items that I would personally go for when out on a shopping trip. I began to think about style posts, but after the one I did yesterday I began to feel as though it was a little bit of a fuss, but I still liked that I could share with you lot some of the things that I buy when I go shopping.

This is where Tuesday's Top Ten comes in. Every Tuesday beginning today, I will be rounding up my top ten fashion items - from clothes, to shoes and accessories - that have captured my attention in the previous week. It'll be my own way of sharing with you my personal style: whether it be items that I have worn that week, or things that I'm lusting over. I hope you all like this segment to Vita di Moda and if you have any suggestions for blog content or just general comments, please let me know via twitter, email or in the comments below each post. I always love to hear/read feedback from old and new readers who visit week after week!

So, without further adieu, here are this weeks top ten (ok, eleven - I made an exception for one item!):

I am thinking that the Topshop Collar Necklace and ASOS Lassoo flats are going to be my next purchase.
I can't stop looking at them!

Shop The Edit!



My outfit yesterday consisted of the Topshop Vectra3 pumps, Topshop wet-look leggings, Superdry Rodeo Shirt and hooded Primark zipper, under a leather studded jacket which I bought from Dunnes what feels like a lifetime ago! Why not try out this look for yourself? Go on, you know you want to...

Comments

  1. its really cool
    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/
    Check it IF possible and droP a comment !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to know your fashion i will be telling my friends to check you out.
    good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cool, it worked out well! nice addition maria :)

    http://mystyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan - I'm glad you like it :)

      - Maria xo

      Delete
  4. Both tribal prints and long dresses are favorites of mine, kudos for this inspiring list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous, no?
      I'm so happy that you find it inspiring.
      I have a list of items prepared for next weeks post (or another for this week if people want it!) and it's basically all from ASOS. I'm obsessing over neon brights just now!

      - Maria xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts