"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything" - William Shakespeare

All the pretty things.
After receiving a newsletter containing the new launch of Spring/Summer at Primark this morning, I thought I would put together some of my favourite looks on Polyvore. However, what started as a 'Primark board', soon turned into 'anything-I-like-the-look of board' once a couple of rather stunning Jason Wu dresses caught my attention. So, inspired by my impulsive nature, I decided to see which angle the board would take and it turned out pretty lovely actually - If I do say so myself! It has a sort of 'Underwater Sea World Vs. Jungle Fever' vibe to it.

As with my previous Polyvore board post, just click on my profile here if you want to shop any other items - Enjoy !


Comments

  1. I know I shouldn't, but I really want one of Primark's Prada copies! Lovely moodboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark are notorious for their designer copies, but at the end of the day everybody copies everybody, so you shouldn't feel bad at all!
    I'm gonna just admit it; Primark have turned into my secret obsession this season with all of their new dresses and shoes - who knew Primark could look so chic?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastels for SS12!

    HH xx

    http://headhuntedtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts