SS'12 Influences

The Great British Summer

As of the weekend, we Scots we have been dusting down the shorts and t-shirts that we had almost forgotten about in the back of our wardrobes. Spring/Summer has sprung with temperatures reaching 22 degrees in parts of the UK - we're shocked too! For the past couple of days there has been nothing but clear blue skies, so naturally it has got me thinking about the trends for spring/summer that I want to adopt.
I know you might be thinking, "oh, you're only just thinking about this now?" well let me tell you, Scotland isn't exactly known for having the perfect weather to try out said trends, so I've been caught in the headlights a little if I'm honest.

So here we have a little set that I made up on polyvore for some of the items currently on my wish list! Click on my profile to see where you can buy each item if it tickles your fancy - Enjoy :)


Comments

  1. love all the pastel type colors and the bright pinks!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts